Oliver as a Tale-Wagger

Oliver as a Tale-Wagger

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Digital downloads

I went to Gutenberg Project and downloaded "A Budget of Christmas Tales by Charles Dickens and others". It has "The Christmas Carol", "The Chimes" and several others by Charles Dickens. There is some Christmas poetry and the origin of the Christmas tree as was told to German children. There are about thirteen different selections in the book.

In eAudiobooks from NetLibrary I downloaded "C.J.'s fate" by Kay Hooper. I had some trouble downloading it. I didn't realize that in the library you still have to connect at home to download a book. But I was successful. I guess I prefer reading in print rather than listening to the book. Reading seems much faster than listening. I do like listening to books on long road trips though.

No comments:

Post a Comment